The Many Ways To Donate To Support Our Mission
Thank you for taking the time to make a donation to NewLife-Second Chance Outreach, Inc. We appreciate the fact that you are willing to donate to our cause and mission during thesehard economic times. Your donations are greatly appreciated and will be used towards operational costs for the organization including, but not limited to, office supplies, office space, marketing, fundraising campaigns and client recruitment efforts. We are a 501c3 tax-exempt non profit organization that is registered with the Charities Divisions of the State of Georgia and the State of Alabama and with Guidestar.
You can show your support and donate to us in many ways:
1. By clicking the donate button on the home page or above: by clicking "donate" you will be redirected to paypal where you will only be asked the amount of yoru donation and whether you want it to be a monthly donation or not. You will then be directed to submit in which the page will direct you to make the payment with your paypal account or with a debit or credit card.
2. Donate via Paypal suing our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Donate via our Mighty Cause page.
4. By supporting our fundraising campaigns (current campaign is a MightyCause campaign to start transitional housing and job readiness program for homeless men and women impacted by a criminal record)
5. By shopping on AmazonSmile and purchasing items that are marked "Eligible for Amazon Smile Donation". If you already shop Amazon, please choose to shop Amazon SMILE instead by clicking the AmazonSmile link below.
6. If you are on Facebook, you can make a donation via our Facebook page, which will also direct you to our paypal page.
7. By visiting and donating at our GuideStar page.
8. Send a donation to us via Cash app ($NewLife2ndChance) or Venmo (NewLife2ndChance)
9. By mailing a check or money order to us at:
2480 Briarcliff Rd. NE. Suite 6, #232
Atlanta, GA 30329
Help Us Provide Dignity Through Housing
Are you and Amazon shopper? YOU SHOP. AMAZON DONATES but ONLY when you shop on AmazonSMILE instead!!!!!
AT NO COST TO YOU, you can support those in need of 2nd chance employment and job readiness training all while staying safe, avoiding long lines of frenzied and unmasked shoppers AND having your items delivered to your door? Put your money where your heart is and help give 2nd chances with every single purchase you make by shopping online at AmazonSmile (not the regular Amazon) or with AmazonSmile ON in the Amazon Shopping app and selecting NewLife-Second Chance Outreach, Inc. as your preferred charity, you can support our advocacy with every single “eligible” Amazon Smile purchase you make by purchasing qualified products marked as "ELIGIBLE FOR AMAZONSMILE DONATION". AT NO COST TO YOU, Amazon will donate 5% of all of your eligible purchases' total to support NewLife-Second Chance Outreach, Inc. To know which items are eligible for donation, simply click on the product's photo then look in its details to see if it is marked as "eligible for AmazonSmile donation". (See photo below for reference).
If you shop on Amazon, please use AmazonSmile instead and designate NewLife-Second Chance Outreach, Inc. as your preferred charity. Make your Amazon purchases work for the change we all seek….2nd chances for those impacted by the criminal justice system to be successful in their reentry and gain employment opportunities that will give them access to upward mobility.
Please consider supporting us throughout the year by bookmarking the following link, to ensure that we are your charity of choice on your homepage (see photo below for
NewLife-Second Chance Outreach, Inc. is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) public charity organization. Donations are subject to being tax deductible in the US. Our federal tax ID # is 80-0461813. No goods or services were offered in exchange for this financial contribution or donation. NewLife-Second Chance Outreach, Inc. is also registered with the Charities Divisions of the State of Georgia and the State of Alabama and with GuideStar.