The Many Ways To Donate To Support Our Mission
Thank you for taking the time to make a donation to NewLife-Second Chance Outreach, Inc. We appreciate the fact that you are willing to donate to our cause and mission during thesehard economic times. Your donations are greatly appreciated and will be used towards operational costs for the organization including, but not limited to, office supplies, office space, marketing, fundraising and client recruitment efforts. We are a 501c3 tax-exempt non profit organization that is registered with the Charities Divisions of the State of Georgia and the State of Alabama and with Guidestar.
You can show your support and donate to us in many ways:
1. By clicking the donate button on the home page or above: by clicking "donate" you will be redirected to paypal where you will only be asked the amount of yoru donation and whether you want it to be a monthly donation or not. You will then be directed to submit in which the page will direct you to make the payment with your paypal account or with a debit or credit card.
2. By shopping on AmazonSmile and purchasing items that are marked "Eligible for Amazon Smile Donation". If you already shop Amazon, please choose to shop Amazon SMILE instead by clicking the AmazonSmile link below.
3. If you are on Facebook, you can make a donation via our Facebook page, which will also direct you to our paypal page.
4. By visiting and donating at our GuideStar page.
5. By mailing a check or money order to us at:
3201 Macon Rd.
Unit 139 Suite 227
Columbus, GA 31906
Are you and Amazon shopper? YOU SHOP. AMAZON DONATES but ONLY when you shop on AmazonSMILE instead!!!!!
You shop. Amazon donates.
Do you shop online? Why not give while you shop? With AmazonSmile you can give while you shop by purchasing qualified products through AmazonSmile (NOT Amazon). That's right! Select any item marked as "ELIGIBLE FOR AMAZONSMILE DONATION" and 5% of all of your eligible purchases's total will go to support NewLife-Second Chance Outreach, Inc. Don't know which items are eligible for donation? Simply click on the product's photo then look in its details to see if it is marked as "eligible for AmazonSmile donation". (See photo below for reference). Remember, since the organization will only receive donations from products that are listed as "ELIGIBLE FOR AMAZONSMILE DONATION", please click on each product's photo to see it's details to find out if an item is "eligible for AmazonSmile donation." Please note that AmazonSmile is NOT the same as Amazon so please bookmark the followng link to ensure that we are your charity of choice on your homepage (see photo below for reference). Click here to start shopping and giving: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/80-0461813
Donor Bill of Rights
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization's most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
NewLife-Second Chance Outreach, Inc. is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) public charity organization. Donations are subject to being tax deductible in the US. Our federal tax ID # is 80-0461813. No goods or services were offered in exchange for this financial contribution or donation. NewLife-Second Chance Outreach, Inc. is also registered with the Charities Divisions of the State of Georgia and the State of Alabama and with GuideStar.