Please Show Your Support by Making a Donation
Are you and Amazon shopper? YOU CAN ALSO DONATE WHEN YOU SHOP ON AmazonSMILE instead!!!!!
Thank you for taking the time to make a donation to NewLife-Second Chance Outreach, Inc. We appreciate the fact that you are willing to donate to our cause and mission during thesehard economic times. Your donations are greatly appreciated and will be used towards operational costs for the organization including, but not limited to, office supplies, office space, marketing, fundraising and client recruitment efforts. We are a 501c3 tax-exempt non profit organization that is registered with the Charities Division of the State of Georgia and with Guidestar.
Donor Bill of Rights
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization's most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
*Please note that once you click on the "DONATE" button, you will be taken to a site that will allow you to enter the amount of your donation only. If you are a current paypal customer, please log in on the right. If you are not, please click "continue" on the left side of the screen by the different credit card logos. This will take you to a SECURE payment site where you can complete your donation process. Thanks again.
NewLife-Second Chance Outreach, Inc. is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) public charity organization. Donations are subject to being tax deductible in the US. Our federal tax ID # is 80-0461813. No goods or services were offered in exchange for this financial contribution or donation. NewLife-Second Chance Outreach, Inc. is also registered with the Charities Division of the State of Georgia and with GuideStar.